You will have unique requirements and our incredible team of residential therapists understand the human body and mind. You can lift your spirits, relax and revive – and achieve a healthier life – with their wide range of skills and talents.
Be energised and purified. Revive and unwind with a relaxation or therapeutic massage with one of our qualified practitioners as they release stress and tension to return your body to a peaceful balance.
The land at Kawai Purapura is your oasis
Enjoy bush walks, yoga classes, spa and sauna, non-chlorinated swimming pool and therapeutic treatments. Surrounded by tall trees, lush gardens and a flowing stream, our retreat centre nurtures a sense of well being and connection with the land.
The options at Kawai Purapura suit you
We cater for individuals as well as small to large groups, plus offer accommodation and delicious vegetarian catering as required.
Let the friendly team at Kawai Purapura assist you in your next extraordinary event.
Coming in May 2013 …
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training: 4-5 May (Sat-Sun)
Join us for the first weekend of our 9-weekend 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course. Key Benefits of Kawai Purapura Yoga Teacher Training:
- Flexible Training options
- Weekends and intensives available
- Experience the synergy of a team of highly experienced teachers
- A thorough and comprehensive holistic curriculum
- Transform your yoga practice through investigation and enquiry
- Strengthen your teaching skills through a mentored apprenticeship
- Yoga Alliance accreditation for both 200 Hour and 500
Organic Gardening: Learn about Composting and Living Soils: Sun 5 May
Carl Pickens is a Landscape Architect with a background in Organic Horticulture. In this series of workshops, using knowledge gained over the past decade, he will teach the essential basic skills required to produce your own healthy organic food.
- Learn why composting is the holy grail of organic growing, and what you need to know to make a healthy compost.
- Learn how to apply the biodynamic preparations in compost, and participate in making a hot compost heap.
- Discover which additives you can and should be putting in organic compost.